Put your production on auto-pilot
With Distro, you can utilize the benefits of distributed manufacturing on day 1. No more expanding commercial space, buying more inventory, or having to buy additional equipment. Expand to new markets in less than a month and finally offer all of your customers free shipping. Save up to 60% on shipping by making your products closer to your customers with Distro.
When you get a new order, it gets sent to your dashboard, where you can assign the right maker to fulfill it.
With orders, you can see:
- When orders were assigned, completed, and shipped
- Tracking information
- Product information
Create products and variants with ease. You can even choose to display your variants as individual products with the flip of a switch, in case you only carry a few products and want to display each to your customers.
On each of your product pages, you'll be able to:
- Add product documentation and specs
- Add product weight and package sizes
- Add the fees you'll pay makers when your products are shipped
Once your makers are ready to ship an order to a customer, they print the label themselves. We default to UPS, but USPS if it's a PO Box.
When a label is printed, we also:
- Send your customer an email confirmation
- Add tracking information to the order and send a confirmation to the customer
- Timestamp when it was printed so you know how long it took your maker to fulfill the order
After an order has a label, Makers can schedule a carrier pickup to have it picked up at their location, free. Helpful hint: Before hiring your makers, double check that UPS and USPS will do pickups at their location.
- You know when packages are shipped
- Makers get paid
- Makers don't have to leave their location to send orders out
The beauty about payouts is it's all automated. After you add the fee amount to your products (the amount you agreed to pay your makers when an item ships), after they schedule a pickup, they get paid automatically. The final piece of the Distro production lifecycle.
- Made with Stripe, the gold standard for compliance in online payments
- 1099 compliant
Sign up for early access
Sign up to talk to us about your manufacturing needs and how a distributed manufacturing model can work for your company.